There are lots of reasons to ask your lender for an FHA loan instead of taking a conventional or an expensive and risky sub-prime mortgage loan. Why not take advantage of the many benefits and protections that only come with FHA:
- Easier to Qualify – Because FHA insures your mortgage, lenders are more willing to give loans with lower qualifying requirements so it’s easier for you to qualify.
- Less than Perfect Credit – Even if you have had credit problems, such as bankruptcy, it’s easier for you to qualify for an FHA loan than a conventional loan.
- Low Down Payment – We have a low 3% down payment, and that money can come from a family member, employer or charitable organization. Other loans don’t allow this.
- Costs Less – Many times, FHA loans have competitive interest rates because the loans are insured by the Federal Government. Always compare an FHA loan with other loan types.
- Help You Keep Your Home – The FHA has been around since 1934 and will continue to be here to protect you when the others walk away. Should you encounter hard times after buying your home, FHA has many options to help keep you in your home and avoid foreclosure.
There is more to buying your home than the monthly house payment. Why not ask for an FHA loan that will help you buy your house and keep it too? Tell your lender you want an FHA loan for all the reasons above.
Need help finding an FHA lender? Ask our Century 21 Schmidt Real Estate for assistance by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-890-4018 or email us by clicking on the Contact Us today!